Calidad y Medio Ambiente
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
At Bela Vizago Nature we are dedicated to the import, export, packaging and distribution of natural ingredients for the food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and phytosanitary sectors, among others. We have a high business and environmental awareness that we formalise in the implementation of an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System, according to the UNE EN ISO 14001:2015 and UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 standards. We have also applied the UNE EN ISO 22716: 2007 and UNE EN ISO 2200: 2018 standards in our processes in order to ensure the control, storage, packaging, labelling, shipping and distribution of our products.
The company's management promotes and publicises our Quality and Environmental Policy among employees and the general public, in which the company undertakes to:
• Assess in advance the potential environmental impact of all new activities, products and processes and take the necessary preventive measures to reduce their impact.
• To train and raise awareness among the employees of Bela Vizago Nature, making them participants in the company's Quality and Environmental Policy in all its activities, with the aim of involving all members of the organisation in the responsibility of quality and environmental management.
• To disseminate the Quality and Environment Policy among the external companies with which we collaborate and other interested institutional bodies, ensuring compliance with the same when they carry out activities under our responsibility.
• To guarantee compliance with all legislation and Quality and Environmental regulations applicable to our activities, as well as other commitments to which the company voluntarily subscribes.
• Define, review and update systematically and periodically compliance with the Quality and Environment Policy as well as the objectives and goals of Quality and Environment associated with it, within the process of continuous improvement that we carry out on a regular basis. This will be used as a central element the results of both internal and external audits conducted under the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System of BELA. BIZAGO NATURE, S.L., according to the requirements of the UNE EN ISO 14001:2015, 9001:2015, 22000:18 and 22716:2007 standards.
Molina de Segura on 10/11/2022
From BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. we thank our suppliers for their collaboration and attention. This allows our company to successfully meet the commercial and technical commitments we have acquired with our customers, as strategic partners in the supply of quality natural organic ingredients in their production processes.
In order to comply with the Supplier Evaluation procedure that our company has implemented in its Integrated Management System, according to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 22000: 2018 and ISO 22716:2007 Standards, we would like to inform you of the standards under which our suppliers will be evaluated annually. This evaluation will analyse the quality of the product, availability, delivery times and quality/price ratio, as well as any incidents that may have occurred during the evaluation period.
Thank you again for this continued collaboration.
INFORMATION ON THE COMPANY'S ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE
BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L., as a result of the implementation of an environmental management system according to the UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 standard, makes the following communication:
Our company has procedures in place for the systematic updating of applicable legal requirements to ensure compliance. BELA VIZAGO NATURE S.L. considers the inputs and outputs in all environmental processes and periodically identifies and evaluates the environmental aspects associated with the life cycle that may generate an impact on the environment that occur as a result of the The following are taken into account, both those generated directly and those over which the activity does not have full control.
Through established environmental operational control, legal compliance is ensured and environmental impacts and aspects are kept within an acceptable order of magnitude.
In the event of any kind of environmental accident, the emergency protocols established by our company will be implemented.
Audits are planned and conducted to ensure compliance with system requirements. BELA VIZAGO NATURE SL, has at the disposal of interested parties who request it, information on environmental performance. To request it, please send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the environmental data requested and the reason for the request. The company will respond to requests received as soon as possible.